If I was in charge of schools I would have schools be much more fun. Kids are tired in the morning and I understand so I would want to make it a lot more fun for them and have them leave school saying "Today was so fun." If I had the power to change three things in a school my all time first thing would be to have NO BULLYING NO NAME CALLING WHAT SO EVER, because I know some kids it really hurts them but they don’t have enough power to speak up. Secondly I would have it where you could wear whatever you want to school because then kids could be comfortable and relax and want to learn. Lastly I probably make it where we served breakfast at school in the morning because I know a lot of kids don’t have time to eat in the morning so this would make it a lot easier for kids to learn with a full stomach and then kids would not have to worry about being late and getting no breakfast. Or actually I might have it where kids could listen to their ipods and things in class but only when they are working on homework.
My students would still be prepared for high school because we would make she that every student understands everything and gets there homework done… while having fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment