Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Free Writing

This weekend my basketball team had state. We have won state in 6th grade, we were a pretty good team in 6th grade and now we are an even better team. Pewaukee 8th grade girls ending up taking 4th in the state is Division 2. This weekend was the last games we will ever play together. I know I will miss my team but I wish the best of luck to everyone in high school and we will all be there for each other, cheering on each other and be happy:)I miss and love all you girls<3 We have all been a team since 5th grade up to 8th grade. Can't wait until high school level.

1 comment:

  1. Aww Jayla that was a really nice post and I wish you the best of luck throughout high school too :) Even though you were a bad coach in the fourth game and made us lose, it's alright!! You tried your hardest and obviously "coach" should probably never be on your resume. Only if you would've called the right plays...

    ReplyDelete